This custom ROM has different variants, and each option is specially designed for specific devices. The developers of this OS prioritized customizability, reliability, and performance; thus, you’ll enjoy a perfect experience using this OS. Poco X3 Pro USB Driver allows you to connect your Poco Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Poco PC Suite Application. The Poco X3 Pro Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Poco Device. If you have gained root access through any of the aforementioned five methods, then it’s time to enjoy the full power of your device.
There’s no OIS here, and EIS does a very mediocre job at delivering shake-free videos. There is a stabilization video mode but it limits videos to If you really care about taking good videos with your smartphone, the Poco X3 Pro is surely not the best phone in its segment. The polycarbonate back has a glossy racing stripe running right through the middle, flanked by a matte finish — basically the same design as the Poco X3, but I’m not complaining. There are three colorways to choose from – Graphite Black, Steel Blue, and Golden Bronze. I don’t mind the use of a polycarbonate back (it makes the phone lighter and doesn’t get as warm as glass) but the powerful stereo speakers make the back vibrate.
- The phone has DRM L1 certification and HD streaming is supported on all relevant apps out of the box.
- You can play for a while and not worry about it ruining your chances of getting to bedtime without a top-up.
- It is a 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- When we compared the Snapdragon 695 in detail, we saw that it had some shortcomings, but overall, it provided a good improvement over its rival.
If you want a device that feels premium but don’t want to spend too much, this could be a compelling option. There are also other positives – the IP53 rating and stereo speakers are both nice to have, and if you’re looking for bold design, you’ll get it. As for low-light shots, the Poco X3 Pro did struggle in dark environments at night but did an okay job when there was sufficient artificial lighting. Night mode doesn’t always brighten shots much but can improve contrast and make points of light against dark backgrounds look much less blown-out. The camera app is the same that we’ve seen on recent Xiaomi phones. It’s feature-rich, but some controls are buried, for example switching to or from the macro camera takes multiple taps.
- Towards the front, we get Gorilla Glass 6, which is first in this segment (both X2 and X3 had GG5), the frame on the sides is made of plastic.
- Read Me Once
- In the UI and compatible games, you can switch between 60 Hz and 120 Hz refresh rate and clearly see the smoother motion offered by the latter.
When we are talking about technical specs of stock ROM a smartphone, one of the most important factors to consider is the performance level of the phone. Because regardless of whether the phone offers great features or not, if it doesn’t have the speed that you want from it, all those features won’t mean a lot.
This new update also includes bug fixes and new features. We have shared the latest firmware of Poco X3 here and free download links are available for download. By using the firmware you can flash your phone by using a PC or Laptop. There are several things that are required to flash the phone. Flashing of the phone does at that stage if the phone is working slowly or completely broken due to its firmware. You can flash Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool.